Saturday, February 16, 2013

White on White


Simon Says Stamp Challenge
White on White

Operation Write Home VCMP
Embossing with a Diffuser

It is weekend of challenges! I decided to do the White on White challenge at SSS since the OWH challenge us to do an embossing technique from Kristina Werner, using a diffuser to make unembossed areas on your card.. So I gave it whirl. The card really came out with formal feel due to color of white so lovely for weddings and such. I might need to better embossing folders with a better suited design. I made my own diffuser and it does work. I put some white gray paper behind the die cut sentiment because it really needed something. I popped up the entire front and added some ribbon and a bit of pearls.
Die: Simon Says Stamp/ Thinking of You
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Pearls: Hero Arts
Ribbon: From the Stash
Happy Crafting
Barbara


1 comment:

Beth L. said...

Beautiful card! I love the white on white. Thanks for joining the challenge.