Sunday, February 17, 2013

Washi Thanks


Operation Write Home VCMP
Use Washi Tape

I must admit I do not use this tape that often. There are so many colors and patterns it is overwhelming. Just went with a few of my of my favorites. The polka dot tape was placed on cardstock then die cut out, in a banner of course. I placed a second strip in a horizontal line then placed the sentiment label. Placed a bit of twine to finish it all off.
Washi Tape; From the stash (I know that you can buy at Simon Says Stamp)
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White , Red
Stamp: Paper Smooches
Dies: Spellbinders/ Label #8
Stickers: Starform
Twine: May Arts/ Red
Happy Crafting
Barbara
http://operationwritehome.org/starsandstamps/

1 comment:

Donna said...

Using the washi tape to make the banner is a great idea! Love your embellishments. Thanks for playing along with my washi tape challenge. Have a great week!