Saturday, February 16, 2013

Best Pal


Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge
Designers Draft

Operation Write Home VCMP
All Creatures Great and Small
Use A Critter / Card for A Child

Lots of Mojo at OWH a Virtual Card Making Party! Hope get some of the "juice" to keep me going:).
I have been showing some love to my Paper Smooches stamps lately and who could not LOVE the
this set! I stamped the puppy on some thin birch paper (Creative Imaginations) to give him some texture then fussy cut him out. Then he is popped up to get center attention.
Stamps:Paper Smooches/ Woofers and Tweeters
Patterned Paper: Chocolate Remix
Ink: Memento/ Rich Cocoa
Die: PTI/ Button Card Die
Happy Crafting
Barbara

4 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Oh what a cutie! He kind of looks like a little pug. :) Love those pups. What a fantastic card for the VCMP :)

Lisa Arana said...

awwwwwwww. so super sweet! thank you so much for playing along with us at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Cynthia T said...

Sweet and simple...just my kind of card. The image is adorable and that sentiment is just right :)

Misty said...

This is great! Wish I had it for a couple of friends who have pugs! Thanks for playing along with my part of OWH VCMP.

Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net