Saturday, March 17, 2018

Swinging Birthday Party



My Favorite Things Color Challenge
Here is my card for the color challenge. These little chicks are so cute..this time I decided to stamp and die cut them on some MFT patterned paper! I was still able to color the hats and cupcakes. Just another way to have more fun with all the critters...everyone needs more fun! I made the clouds and colored the balloons plus added some wink of stella. My tire is stamped out so that the chick is swinging along havin some more fun!
MFT
Birthday Chick Stamps and Dies
Lets Hang Out (Swinging Tire Stamp)
Spring Garden Dies
Rectangle Stitched Scalloped Frame (Outside Ruffle)
Large Grass Border Die
Fishtail Sentiment Banner Dies
Sweet Celebration Patterned Paper
Other
Echo Park Enamel Dots
Wink of Stella / Clear
Memento Ink/ Summer Sky; Dandelion
Copic Markers
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: