Saturday, March 24, 2018

Mom Day Hydrangeas

Papertrey Ink
Make It Monday
Embossing Enamel Splatters
For my card I used the Happy Hydrangea set all inked out. For the project in this week I used the Larger Tiny Tag Design Die / the Round with the Heart. On that tag I stamped butterfly in Versamark Ink from the Natural Beauties Stamp Set. Embossed it with some white opaque powder then inked inked resist in Pale Peony Ink. Then it was sprinkled with some embossing snowflake tinsel powder. It left the white speckles and some sparkle.
My flower were triple inked in various shades to resemble the diverse  shading of those flowers. 
PTI
Happy Hydrangea Stamps and Dies
Natural Beauties Stamps
Large Tiny Tags Designs Dies
You've Been Framed/ Oval Die
Grid Texture Embossing Plate
Inks/ Pale Peony; Simply Chartreuse; Autumn Rose; Hibiscus Burst; Classic Kraft
Other
Poppystamps/ Bow Die
Glitter Paper/Krazy Creations
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: