Friday, March 9, 2018

St Patrick's Day Purple and Green Parade



St Patrick's Day Cards
Purple and Polka dots..so I was inspired by the paper started to use the the colors for my shamrocks. Just adding a little spunk to the cards.On the top card I have some blended enchanted evening for the background. The brown shamrock is Delicata Brown shimmer ink.
My second card base paper is spring moss paired with the PTI Egg Hunt patterned paper. The new Purple Allure cardstock adds the color pop! I used Limeaid Ice Ink which pairs  with lot of the yellow greens well (an amazing ink!).
The third card I used Purple Allure and Lilac Grace...oh yes two new favorite sisters! The paper is from G45. For the last two I used the PTI  Frame It/ Oval die. I made enough bits to make some for family and friends as I know they will enjoy these Irish Blessing sentiments.
Happy St Patricks Day
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: