Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sprinkled With Joy Scalloped Treat Box



Lawn Fawnatics- Fun With Dies
I paired my favorite Sprinkled with Joy Set with the Scalloped Treat Box. This kitchen set is a favorite go to for all kinds of reasons ..but when the add on to scallop box started to come out I just had to make one for Kitchen Treats feel.
I started with  LF Perfectly Plaid/ Iced Latte paper, stamped everything out in some LF Jet Black Ink and did some coloring in Copic markers. I stamped out the entire kitchen stove before assembly and made the add- on in the same paper. Then piecing the oven in place for it to open, The oven window is covered in acetate adding to the stability. By not cutting into the box at this point the baking cookies show nicely. Additionally I stamped up the handle. I made some open shelving for the other kitchen bits to rest on placed on the sides of the box. Inked the box in LF Merman Ink to add a finishing touch.
 For the back I added the Spring House add on roof cut in LF  Knock On Wood patterned paper. I added the LF  'For You' sentiment on the back. I lined the scalloped edges on the inside tops with some red paper for added color and strength for closure. I even see more ways to make this...gosh only so much time in a day!
Happy Crafting
Barbara

3 comments:

Nancy K said...

Your treat box is brilliant, Barbara! I love that you turned it into an oven with cute details; it's perfect for gifting a homemade treat! So glad you joined our Fun with Dies challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

Ashlyn said...

Great idea! This is incredible!

mia.t said...

Such a great idea!! cute:)