Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trigger Tuesday Moxie Fab







Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday
Retirement can be all citrus happy! I have this lime green polka dot paper (big surprise) and with those cupcake paper liners I knew I had to do something, So we now see what is on my sub conscience mind. I took the picture with a flash but it washed it so this is with no flash. That lacy edge nestabilities die is getting a work out a real must have.
I stamped the sentiment twice to get the circle effect, placed another circle layer of card stock towards the center placed those ever so beautiful card stock ribbon die to work and stamped the partner sentiment. Black buttons with lime green hemp to finish it off.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

Supplies
Glitz Design- Basic Clocks Patterned Paper
PTI-Simply Chartreuse, White Card Stock; Black Buttons
MSE Sentiment Stamp
Darice-Lime Green Hemp Cord
Nestabilities Dies

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Those lacey circle nesties are an addiction...I find myself actually putting them away to stop myself using them on everything. I love them!!
I really love how you combined the sentiment here, and what a fun card with those papers :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)