Saturday, March 12, 2011

Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday





Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday
It was that chair the rustic country feel sent me right to the Cosmo Cricket - Wanted line. Paired with Ocean Tide color card stock from PTI was just the right shade.I knew I wanted flowers so I chose these Friendly flowers from Paper Smooches inked in the orange and cranberry tones. A sutler sentiment twisted below to outline the label die cut finished my card. I found those tiny tinny mosaic squares for added little touch.
Hope you enjoy
Barbara
Supplies Used
Paper Smooches Stamps- Friendly Flowers
PTI -Ocean Tide and Vintage Cream Card stock, Terra Cotta Buttons, Cream Twine, Orange Zest and Scarlett Jewel Ink. Sentiment- Around and About. Chamomile Tea Dye Ink.
Cosmo Cricket - Wanted Patterned Paper
Crystal Stickers- Mosaic Mosaique -Cranberry
Momento Inks- Potters Clay and Rich Cocoa

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the way you added the sentiment - so cool! And the yummy woodgrain paper...love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Lea L. said...

Such a sweet card!! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥