Thursday, March 17, 2011

Circus Day





Circus Fun
These images come from KandCompany. I know these would make great kids cards. Such fun images. The first card all paper (gasp no stamping!) the ringmaster just holding the banner happy happy! The high five card has the friendliest clown nothing creepy here! I used paper buttons to get the buttoned look without the bulk. Lastly the tricky tiger wishing a Happy Birthday. The circus thing is going to get bigger so I am starting my big show now. I still have a few of this images to go.
Happy Crafting
Barbara
KandCompany Join the Circus Adhesive Chipboard
PTI - Cardstock Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart. Pretty Pastel Pattern Paper, Red Poppy Ink, Cream Twine, Up Up and Away Sentiment Stamp Set.
Cosmo Cricket-Togetherness Plaid Pattered paper.
Bazzill- Blue Cardstock
Hero Arts-Birthday Sentiments

No comments: