Thursday, March 10, 2011

All Cozy

Unity Monthly Challenge
The challenge was to use hearts..I could do that! This fire place stamp is from Jolly Little Winter
set. On the stamp those are mittens drying in front of the fire place so I changed them to hearts a punch from Stampin Up fit the bill here. I also used some glossy accents for the flames after it was paper pieced. The sentiment is from the Comfy Cozy set. Can just dream of sitting in front of a warm fire place with your sweetie! I drew base of the fire place out with the lightest gray copic marker. Pattered paper by Cosmo Cricket (Chemistry) placed on orange zest by PTI. That ribbon is 1inch silk by Creative Impressions.
Stay Warm
Barbara

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so cute! I love the glossy accents you added to the cozy fire :) Thanks for playing along in the new Unity challenge-we're so happy to have you!