Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Birds



Retro Sketch Challenge# 56

OWH Mid Week Throwdown
Use Stripes on Your Card

Simon Says Stamp Stamp
Anything Goes

This first I have heard of this sketch blog. Love sketches since I find them so helpful to just get to mojo going! I must thank Carol L at OWH who had posted a card, so I went and then checked this blog out.
For my card today I used some scraps from the pile and of course had to get those stripes in! I wanted to go for that springy look, such happy birds. I went with a speech bubble to add some variety.

Sentiment: Paper Smooches
Die: My Favorite Things/ Die-namics Say What
Twine: May Arts
Happy Crafting
Barbara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara, this is such a fun, cheery card. I love the colors and the popped up speech bubble is great. Thanks for playing along with this week's OWH Midwek Throwdown.

Donna Hanley said...

Nice, cheery card. Love all the bright, fun colors.

Unknown said...

Fun, cheery card! Love the bird's word bubble!

Jingle said...

Adorable card! Bright and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

BrendaB said...

How adorable! Love how you used the speech bubble with the patterned paper!