Friday, March 8, 2013

Smiling Tomatoes


Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge
Trend Watch
Here is my card for this weeks Paper Smooches Challenge. This has  to be the happiest pantry I have ever seen and full too! I went with the tomatoes stacking them all up. The ones in the center have been embossed in white embossing powder on red paper then cut out, all popped up. I die cut my letters from an old Sizzix font.
Stamps: Paper Smooches/ Vegatastic
Inks/ Memento/ Tangelo, Lady Bug, Bamboo Leaves
Embossing Powder: Judi Kins/ Opaque White
Die Cuts: Sizzix/ Girls Are Weird
Cardstock: Neenah
Happy Crafting
Barbara

3 comments:

Lyndal said...

FAB card Barbra - perfect for the challenge :)

Lesley said...

Really fun!! Love the white embossing!

Lori said...

Love how you took your inspiration directly from the photo! The white embossing on the red tomatoes looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.