Monday, March 25, 2013

OWH Bootcamp


OWH Boot Camp Homework
Playing in Boot camp. This months theory is the Composition and the Rule of Thirds card grid where the intersecting lines meet and the eye follows. (These are basic design rules, umm new to me..Hey are we havin fun!!) Not that I was trying to make a gird of any sort. This patterned paper had some of my favorite colors in it  but was sort of  limited in the pattern so I put the focal point in the center and cut it evenly so it look like a group of five in the end. So I got small group of cards from this paper and it did not just sit in my stash.
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny / Alora
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink/ Limeaid Ice; Neenah/ Red, Solar White
Stamp: Stampin Up
Sticker: Starform
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Paula S. said...

This is really pretty! I like how the red circle really frames the sentiment and makes it stand out. Since the focal point is perfectly centered (as opposed to being at one of the intersecting points as the Rule of Thirds would require) this is a perfect example of a Symmetrical design. You are way ahead of your time... Symmetry & Asymmetry is scheduled as November's Bootcamp :) Thanks for joining in on the March Bootcamp!