Monday, December 31, 2012

Tuesday Trigger:Sweet Dreams


Tuesday Trigger:Sweet Dreams
Moxie Fab World
I went with a thinking of you card. Such a beautiful image, all the patterns, with that fresh feel. Really a pretty bedroom, one that I would love to visit. Yes this did send to me to the craft table to grab my Paper Cottage Paper by Basic Grey. I embossed the white cardstock with PTI  canvas plate which I know is hard to see. Then used the mat stack #3 Dies from PTI to give it that bed frame look. So many looks from just one beautiful image!
Dies: PTI /Mat Stack Dies, Impression Plate Linen and Canvas; Spellbinders/ Blossom Nestabilities
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey/ Paper Cottage
Twine: Hemptique
Sentiment: StampinUp
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Tiny Sticker Dots: Starform
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)