Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Tag-12 Days of Christmas with a Feminine Twist


Ellen Hutson
12 Days of Christmas Holiday Tags with a Feminine Twist
The challenge is to create a Christmas Tag with a Feminine twist. They have 12 different designers with loads of inspiration!! So for my inspiration was Kittie and her tag created a a scene with a reindeer. She had no sentiment but it got the point across that it was holiday so I followed suit and left mine with none. See Kittie's tag here.
I went pink using the Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly paper (I still like this paper). It had that windy snowflake look so the reindeer is blitzing through the 'night' air over snowy glistening country side. Brrrrr...!

Pattered Paper /Cosmo Cricket- Jolly by Golly
Dies/Memory Box-Leaping Deer, Country Landscape
Punch/Fiskars-Extra Large Round Punch
Tag/Inkssentials #8 Manila Tag
Glittered White Paper (from the stash)
Happy Crafting
Barbara


2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous tag ... love the tiny houses.

Kittie said...

Barbara, I love your creative background design. The leaping deer popped up over the country landscape is precious. I am so happy you found inspiration in my tag.