Sunday, December 16, 2012

Birthday Card-Hero Arts


Ellen Hutson LLC Hero Arts Wood Take 'n Make
Jumping right on the Hero Art release fun at Ellen Hutson Classroom Blog . Entering to win goodies...Yeah! I created this card with this wood Hero Arts stamps one of the favorite go stamps for birthday cards. I put the stamp in the picture as requested as part of the playing rules.
I cut the oval out with Spellbinders label die # 10, edged it in  Memento Tangelo ink. The image was stamped on the oval then paper pieced and the orange and candle sections popped up. I used diamond glaze on the top present and candle area. I placed some small Starform stickers on presents adding  more sparkle. All tied up with May Arts Bittersweet Orange Twine. My patterned Paper is from the Basic Gray Life of the Party Collection.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: