Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pretty Postage


OWH SKETCH 125
This week sketch at OWH. They changed the web site at bit and reorganized everything. Loved the sketch...I used My Minds Eye paper so pretty and summery love this paper! The flower portion came from the back side of the polka dot paper. The small "squares " are the Stampin Up postage stamps , now that makes this easy:)
Paper; My Minds Eye; Neenah Cream Cardstock
Twine PTI
Sentiment and Punch; Stampin Up Pretty Postage
Happy Crafting
Barbara

6 comments:

Paula S. said...

Gorgeous floral pattern and the way you incorporated the sentiment on one of the squares was really clever! I love the bold colors in this. They just say SUMMER to me...my favorite season. :)

Paula S.
OWH Blog Team

Missy said...

What a beautiful bright colorful card. Thank you so much for playing with the sketch this week.

Liz Martin said...

Patterned papers (polka dots . . . of course!) and sentiment come together beautifully in this sketch. Great job!

Jessica Strider said...

Nice card. I just discovered your site. I'll have to look through past posts and see what other card sketches you've done. I LOVE card sketches. :)

Linda said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors! Way to go!!!

Anni said...

I come to your blog from the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll and Random.org has chosen your blog for me!
I love how you used the postmark punch! I have it in my stash, too, but haven´t used it yet! Thank you for the inspiration!
Anni