Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fathers Day


OWH Sketch 124
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything Goes
Great sketch from OWH. I decided to just line out the sketch keep a CAS effect but with more interest. I shadowed the lighting to help better see the lines. Fathers Day past for OWH deadlines but I know I still need a few. I am entering this in Simon Says Stamp Challenge anything goes!Check it out there are over 900 entries so far... WOW!
October Afternoon  Cardstock Sticker: Modern Homemaker
Neenah Paper
Nestabilities Square Die
Sentiment Crafty Secrets
Happy Crafting
Barbara

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh this is really cute! I love how you used scoring to mimic the sketch! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Unknown said...

Terrific card! Very "Father Knows Best" with that great retro image.

Donna Nuce said...

love how CAS your card is.

Linda said...

Love your card...the embossing is perfect! TFS!!!

EmeralDQueen said...

I like the image you use for this card very nice :D