Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Monkey Business


OWH Mid-Week Throwdown  Challenge
A Card with a Monkey on it:)
How fun is that? I knew I had these papers and stickers but again sitting there all tucked away till now. These are from Reminisce. I still have much left over...more cards...
I thought of childerns cards or it can go an adult who just loves Monkeys.
Reminisce: Patterned paper and Stickers
Hero Arts: Stamp and Yellow Twine
PTI:All Cardstock; Beige Twine; Dark Choclate Ink(Green Card)
Memento: Rich Cocoa Ink  (Yellow card)
Happy Crafting
Barbara

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh sooooo cute! I love this paper! It's perfect! I definitely say more cards :)

Cynthia T said...

These fun monkeys make me smile...isn't it fun to use something that has been "hidden" for awhile on a fresh, new card??

Lee Mae said...

Oh, those monkeys are so funny! Love the middle one. The papers are just perfect. I vote - more cards!

Mary L said...

Great cards..I love how the twine "literally" brings everything together...Awesome stuff:)

Donna Hanley said...

Fabulous Cards. Adorable stickers and I love that paper. I love the layout you used for these also.

Melanie said...

So cute! The twine is an especially nice touch. Well done!

JoAnn Ross said...

How fun is that paper??? I've NEVER seen it, which is really rare for me, being such a paper addict. The monkeys are hilarious (especially that center one) and the twine is a perfect final touch!

Donna Nuce said...

I love the banana paper! The monkey stickers are cute too!

Margaret said...

Love, love, love it when I have the materials on hand to make a card for a challenge. Your monkeys are so cute.

Valerie said...

These are very cute!