Sunday, March 25, 2012

OWH Mid Week Throwdown Challenge Green and Yellow


Green and Yellow Color Challenge
Ok I know it is past OWH time for Easter but I am on real time here and needed some! I also know OWH push will be for some Masculine/ Father Day cards, I'll see what I can do there. On this card the third egg is vellum and I know that it is hard to see. I think yellow is a color I just do not use to much, just mostly as an accent. Those are two different cardstock yellows on those eggs.
Basic Grey Patterned paper / Orgins
Sentiment / Darcies
Sizzix Bunny Die
Nestabilities Egg Dies
McGill Flower Punch
Starfoam Stickers

Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Lee Mae said...

While it is true that the OWH Easter cards are long gone, a cute card is always a good thing! I really like that background paper and great idea to use eggs as background pieces of the bunny. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!