Friday, March 2, 2012

Celebrate with Stencils

Dreamweaver CAS Challenge
Well I thought I would pull out my stencils for this one. My lanterns came to mind always fun and bright. I inked on the stencil using Splendor Ink pad Circus using a stencil brush. After drying I then used some Asian style stamps (All Night Media Japanese Rubber Stamp Set and A Muse) placing them over the stencil. The second lantern has a the Dreamweaver screen placed carefully then inked.
I stamped the sentiment for Paper Smooches and colored in the letters in Copic Marker- Loquat. I punched the butterflies from EK Success and lined them for interest. All done on PTI white cardstock.
This card sure did come happy!
Happy Crafting
Barbara

9 comments:

Louise said...

Wonderful card Barbara! Thanks for playing along with our March challenge. You did a great job adding patterns to the lanterns.

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Barbara...love the lanterns. I always think it is great fun to layer stencils or stamps on top of stencil images. Beautiful colors too!

Pam Hornschu said...

How clever to stamp the pattern over the stenciled design! Hope you don't mind, I'm going to post your link on the Dreamweaver FB page.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Great job in putting the card all together. I love the colors.

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

This is darling and CAS! GREAT job and thanks for playing!

Cherylynn said...

So fun and cheery. A perfect way to start my morning! Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

BEAUTIFUL Barbara!!!! I am in love with this bright and lively card!!! I can't wait to see what you create for this week!!!

Jessie Hurley said...

I love your Card Barbara! It has such a feel of "Happiness". Thanks for the Inspiration for CAS!

Unknown said...

This card mades me want to dance.