Friday, March 30, 2012

Fascination with Feathers Challenge

MoxieFabWorld
Just having fun with the birds and feathers
 I hope to  make you smile today. Honestly most of my other cards came a little too wacky! (those are ones we really want to see.. ha ha). This cheerful lost bird came by in the nick of time to save my day.
Hero Arts bird stamp(CL338)
Clear Art Stamps sentiment and feather
Neenah Solar White paper
PTI-Raspberry Fizz Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Side Story
Mom: What are you doing?
Me: Making a card. The challenge is use feathers somehow. Any ideas?
Mom: Ummm...Chickens, use the  Foster Farm Chickens...the funny ones with feathers all over the place since they do not use them....
I know I asked and she is 89 ... we all laughed!!
Happy Crafting
Barbara

3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Awww, this is cute. I love the bird and sentiment.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! I'm back in the blog world now that I'm in one place with consistant internet, and it's fun catching up on yours!

You are so creative! You inspire me! I love this cute little bird. I can't wait to see everything you've been working on when I come back in June. AND all the wedding festivities coming up! AND I can't wait to hear about *your* travels of the past year.

Much love to you all! xoxo.