Saturday, September 19, 2009

U R Fantastic


Well just had to enter this stamp. I was a find at one of those stamp swaps. I pick up lots of for a bargain. There where so many of us there. This a stampin up stamp and came with (originally 4 ) 2 other "household" images...this was sale.
I put that new smooches ink/paint for the fan. It really gives that silvery feel for appliances and such. Paper from DCWV. some tiny mosaic squares that glisten. All glitter in the paper is hard to see but it there and helps with retro feel. Base paper Bazill Bling and a square of black.
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

OH, so funny! Love it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Hearts Turned said...

Hi Barbara! Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the kind comment. Love yours! Your cards are great--I love the fall ones you've been doing--great job!

Winter said...

Very cute! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks again for entering the challenge! :)