Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweet Christmas


Merry Christmas!! A Christmas challenge already so who cannot resist playing along? I will admit I do not have allot of Christmas stuff but I do have the spirit:) I did go to the local scrap booking store when they were having the Christmas in July sale to clear out stuff so this is what/ why I even have a few items. I guess I will be the one shopping...
I started just trying to figure out what to do so what better than Christmas candy for all those kids. Candy Canes are an all time favorite so I picked the Candy Jars stamp by Impression Obsession. It colored with some glitter pens so I hope it shows in the picture.
The stuff used to make this card:
Pure Poppy and White Card stock by PaperTrey Ink (PTI)
Pure Poppy Ink (PTI)
Stazon Ink Black
Candy Cane paper by Sassfras Lass
Candy Jars stamp by Impression Obsession
Sentiment by Clearly Wordsworth
Copic Markers
Spica glitter pens
Flower Soft (white)
Nestabilities Die Label #2, and Paisley Die
Polka Dot Ribbon PTI
Wide Ribbon my stash of leftovers

I hope you enjoy the card.
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks for entering the challenge!