Monday, September 7, 2009

Caring Nurse

I was making a card for a coworker who had a bad day at work just for some support. I used that ribbon ruffling technique from Lisa Johnson (PTI Designer), it was just the thing for that added punch! This a Clear Art stamp from the Feeling Yucky set. The paper is PTI Pure Poppy and ribbon, white card stock also PTI. I used Copics to color her. The bottom oval is from AMuse. The sentiment was something I got at the craft store discount bin, no markings. So the Heartwarming Vintage and Crafty Secrets is having the challenge of the week...a red white and blue card!!! So you know I had to post it over there to:)
Happy Crafting





1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks again for entering the Moxie Fab World challenge! :)