Friday, July 12, 2013

Special Day


Retro Sketches #71


Moxie Fab World Birthday Challenge

Lots things going on as always! At least I got one card done. I saw this sketch liked it! Very far away from one  layer but hopefully not two cluttered. I used some fun papers from Carta Bella / Well Played so much fun. I am entering this at Moxie Fab World Blog , Cath is having all kind of contestants there for birthday cards and birthday related stuff!

Happy Crafting
Barbara

Patterned Paper; Carta Bella/ Well Played
Stamps: My Favorite Things/ LJD-On The Line
Twine: May Arts
Accents: Studio Calico

4 comments:

Paula S. said...

Greeat card! I really like the color combo of the red, black and pale blue against the warm kraft background and you did a terrific jib mixing and macthing all the elements so that they work together in this. Marvelous!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Unknown said...

nice card! like the color combo

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a fun card...