Wednesday, July 31, 2013

S'More Love



CAS- ology
Week #55
Camp


For my camp I thought I would cook up some s'mores for a summer love. You can never have enough love. For this OLC card I did a bit a shadowing to add some depth to the marshmallow and chocolate bar with a Copic T1 marker. They are stamped out in PTI Dark Chocolate Ink. All the hearts are stamped in Memento Love Letter Red. 
Happy Crafting
Barbara

Stamps: Cosmo Cricket/ S' More Love; Stamping Up (Ascending Hearts)/ Oh, Whale!; Paper Smooches (Single Heart)/ Vegtastic

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I love this SMORE! So great!!! I love these stamps and want them... I have some of the Mr Campy paper I just love it!

Thanks for joining in the CAMPY FUN at CASology this week!

Gillian R said...

Oh this is adorable! Love those stamps. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the retro feel of these images and your clean design! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Cardstock Shop said...

What a super cute card, simply adorable! We are showcasing your photo on our Facebook Page and hope it's ok!

TFS!

Susan