Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Something Green

 
Operation Write Home
Mid Week Throwdown Challenge: Show Us Your Green
I went with dreaming of spring green. Just something bright and happy ! The sentiments are really separate and I put them together.
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey/ Lemonade; Papertrey Ink/ Limeaide Pattern Mix
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink/ Simply Chartreuse/ Vintage Cream
Sentiment: Paper Smooches/ Chit Chat
Twine: May Arts/ Ivory
Ink: Papertrey Ink/ Simply Chartreuse
Dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics/ Fishtail Flags Layers Stax; Spellbinders / Label #8
Happy Crafting
Barbara

5 comments:

Erika said...

Barbara
I love the sentiment. It looks like it was meant to be together. I like the bold and simple design of your card!

Sarah said...

This turned out great-- I loved that you combined two different sentiments-- looks great! So bold and fun! A perfect OWH card!

Paula S. said...

Terrific job combining sentiments.... And a really smart way to stretch stamps in new ways... Something I need to do more of. The floral is very pretty paper too!

Paula S.
OWH Blog Team

Stacy B said...

Your card is terrific and the spring florals make me happy! Thanks for sharing.

Donna Nuce said...

Very "Springy" card! The sentiment is great. Thanks for sharing.