Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Scooter Love

Paper Smooches
Sparks Challenge Anything Goes
I let the upcoming season of love inspire me! When husband took me to Italy we did a Roman Holiday Tour... which included a photo shoot on the scooter in the movie. When I saw this scooter awhile back at Paper Smooches it was a must have for me. I still need to scrap those photos...well tomorrow is another day!
Stamps;Paper Smooches/ We Connect/ Metropolis/Falling For You/ Spiffy Scooters/ Word Salad
Card Stock: Neenah/ Red/ Solar White
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
Ink: Memento / Tuxedo Black ; PTI/ Red Poppy
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is SOOOOO clever! I love the idea of using the sentiment in the wheel! FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge– Vintage:)