Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sisters


Simon Says Stamp Sketch Challenge
Here is my card for this sketch. They have a card drive posted for a little girl, so I will send this one along for her and her sister. In the inside I stamped " families are forever".
The letters are die cut from my Sizzix dies Girls are Weird set. Sometimes the Cricut hates cutting really small letters, or it just takes to long to fuss with it all. I did some paper piecing and some copic coloring on the image.
Patterned Paper: Graphic 45 / A Ladies Diary
Cardstock: Neenah
Stamp Image: Penny Black
Sentiment(Inside); Unity
Twine: May Arts
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Dawny P said...

A fab take on the sketch chick - and what lovely colours you used. Love love LOVE your card :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x