Tuesday, July 10, 2012

OWH Sketch 128


OWH Sketch 128
Here are couple cards I made for this challenge.
Card #1- Mostly made from scrap left from the Bo Bunny Collection. I used the happy die and popped it up ( of course I stamped it first) . I punched the candles out from an EK success tiny punch.
Card #2 - Is using these outline stickers I have had for a long time they are in gold placed on some Neenah papers. The sentiment is from PTI.

* Going away from the blog for a few days . My son is getting married and the big day is finally here this Saturday .. EEEK!!!

Happy Crafting
Barbara

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hard to decide which one I like better...One is colorful and on graphic! Oh well....TFS!!!

Julie said...

Beautiful cards! I love that big "happy" on the birthday card :) Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Monica K. said...

Very fun cards! And congrats and best wishes on your son getting married too!