Friday, April 6, 2012

Thinking of You

OWH Throwdown Challenge
Thinking of You
I posted this awhile back, but finally got a better picture so I am revisiting this card. This stamp was bought at Micheal's made by Inkadinado.( Knowing Micheal's they still might be selling it!) I stamped the image out on red paper then cut it out with the big heart punch from Stampin Up, pop dotted it up on the image. I will make a few more to put in my OWH donation box.
Neenah Cream Cardstock
Stampin Up Sentiment and Big Heart Punch
Image Inkadinkado
Memento Ink

Happy Crafting
Barbara

7 comments:

Cynthia T said...

What a wonderful and unique, romantic card! Thanks for the inspiration ;)

Lee Mae said...

A very elegant, romantic card. It can work for a guy too, so that makes it doubly special! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

Donna Nuce said...

Really a sweet card. I love the clean and simple look to it.

Unknown said...

<3 I loved it before, and I love it all the more <3

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This a wonderful clean and simple card, love it! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Linda said...

Great image...my that red hear just pops! TFS!!!

Linda said...

heart...sorry for the typo!