Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Trails

This is the cutest digi stamp!! I was at Paper Craft Planet, looking for the sketch and on the opening page is the story of Ethan. A small boy died of cancer so in his honor they made a small set of digi stamps. All proceeds go to make wish foundation. I could see for boys and girls to wish them Happy Birthday and such. The girl image is just as cute. This is sketch posted by Susanna Boyd. They have a new every Saturday. Joining PCP is free and they lots of challenges information about crafting. I took few creative stretches with the sketch.I was trying to make a coral like feeling for the horse.
Digi Stamp by Pink Cat Studio
Bazill Brown Paper
PTI white card stock, dark chocolate ink and rustic button
Coloring with Copics
Tag, pattered paper, and ribbon all left from a scrapbook page done at the LSS.

Well I am going a small vacation to the east coast to spend the 4 th of July in Boston!!
So Happy Trails to all:)

No comments: