Friday, June 5, 2009

8th Grade Graduation Card



Hello all. I used this sketch to create a 8th grade graduation card for my niece. Such a lovely graduation short and not too crowded. I used a pink bling bazill card stock. A two sided graduation paper from Hats Off Die cuts (Paper Company Studio) came with grad hats already cut out (how easy is that!!) Raspberry Fizz and white card stock from PTI. I cute the 8 and star from the circut machine using plantin schoolbook. Added some ribbon to pump up the frill level. The stamping is from PTI Around and About collection and the Let Freedom Ring sets, I glittered the star potion of the card using my spica clear glitter pen ( I know they may be hard to see so just double click on the photo for that up close and personal look.). Have great day!```







No comments: