Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Cards




WOW time is just flying by!! Spring is here and I have posted in awhile but still have been creating. I did a bird on a branch style kinda card. I read many blogs for just the push I need to get going. One I did see was Curt O Brien, he had a funny picture of a bird on top of a branch and I was immediately thinking that would be a great card. So I made two cards not exactly like the pic but maybe next week. That how got on this crazy bird kick and loving it even more. The sentiment A Little Birdie Told Me was made from the computer and punched out. I knew Hero Arts had that sentiment but I could not locate anywhere in my stamping chaos :) I finally did find it after the card was all done, well that figures(LOL). The top card reads *Of course you can fly dreams have wings* so positive and encouraging and think I might just know who to send that card to. I just have to make some envelopes now.

So here the supply list:

Paper:American Crafts Backyard Series

Nessabilities Square Cut dies

Hero Arts Stamps and Crystal green flower

Crafty Secrets /Clear Arts

The bird is technique Tuesday from the foam tiles

Ink :PTI

Well that is all for now. Going to Conference in Vegas ;-)