Friday, April 24, 2009

How Sweet It Is













Hello all,

I have the sweetest card I made for a young lady at work. She is getting married and they posted the wedding shower flyer design in a corset, So awhile back while blog hopping someone on the amuse site had a corset (more detailed than this) so I thought I would give it a try. I made my pattern to cut the corset out by combining a heart and a circle. Next I used the circle to cut and pattern out the leg section. I lined the top portion of the bust with a pink pre -made ruffled ribbon. I used some glue dots to stick the ribbon so that it would anchor to the paper. I made the ribbon bows from translucent narrow pink ribbon. I really went for tiny so that they would be in portion of the design. I placed it on lavender card stock. Then I cut her name out of letters from the circut machine and placed them on the card. I so pleased with the results :)


I am trying out a new layout for the blog-o here. This layout you can do wrap around feature and in due time find a new banner...something creative of course. Next for the inside of the card. This was a fun card to make. Really to make it more wedding like using more white would be the answer. Thats all for now !





































No comments: