Saturday, April 14, 2018

Forget Me Not Friends

My card today for this challenge was  made mostly from the Forget Me Not flower set. The idea is stitch our stems on the card to add that sewing touch to the card. I forgot how I do enjoy my stitching and wish I would do it more often.I also doubled my frame so that my flower could rest just a little higher while still add double tape one one of the lower lilac flowers . I did put clear sparkling Wink of Stella in the centers which no one can see of course!
PTI
Forget Me Not Stamps and Dies
Stitched With Love Stamps
You've Been Framed/Oval Die
Stitched Line Dies
Amethyst Allure Ink and Cardstock
Simply Chartreuse , Lilac Grace Ink 
Other
DMC Thread #165
Memory Box Dies/ Dancing Butterflies; Simple Needle and Thread
Want To Scrap/ Purple Bling
Wink of Stella/ Clear
Neenah #110 Solar White Cardstock
Happy Crafting
Barbara

6 comments:

Teresa said...

very pretty and the sentiment is perfect. I need to do more hand sewing too. I have so much embossing thread I never use.

Michelle said...

Oh..... such pretty stitching and a beautiful lavender/green combination! Lovely in every way!

Lori B said...

Oh goodness- I just love everything about this card. Great stitching, colors & the perfect sentiment.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty design! I love your pretty flowers and all of those stitched stems. Lovely card!

Vikki H said...

Splendid job on your choices and design!

Sandy S. said...

I love this! And I have all the same sets. Pinned it!