Monday, February 5, 2018

Sweet Ice Cream




My Favorite Things Color Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

MFT color challenge . Obviously I have ice cream on the mind. My DIL took the grandchildren to the Museum of Ice Cream in San Francisco! She was so lucky to score the tickets!They took picture of course so I am making a mini album for Valentine's Day. So here is the card that will go along with it! I used the MFT Sweet Treat Dies, and Candy Jar Companion Sentiments. I used colored cardstock from PTI and ink. . I also used those new brushes by Clarity very nice, made the ink go on so smoothly!The pink sequins from Darice. The "ice cream" is sprayed with Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spritz /Clear ( love that stuff) too bad it is hard to photograph.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

2 comments:

Daria Z. said...

Great take on the color challenge! And a super fun card.

Virginia L. said...

Love the colorful and fun design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!