Saturday, January 20, 2018

Time to Party





Still building that Birthday stash... because mine is basically empty! My go to stamp set is my Bitty Bears love them so much! On the bear I wanted to add a some festive party elements so I re-detailed out a Elf  hat die for a birthday party fun look. 
Supplies:
MFT:
Mod Stitched Rectangle Dies, Scalloped Stitched Round Frame Dies, Blueprint Tag #4 Sentiment Banner, Bitty Bears Stamps and Dies.
Other Dies: Memory Box Holiday Hats
Ink: Delicata/ Rose Gold; PTI/ Aqua Mist
Paper: Echo Park/ Birthday Wishes; PTI/ Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon, Bazzill/Rose Gold Foil
Stickers:Starform Dots
Markers: Copic
Happy Crafting
Barbara


1 comment:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is beyond cute, I love the sketch and that bear is just so cute.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x