Monday, October 9, 2017

Sugarplum Dreams

Simon Says Stamp
Wednesday Challenge
Christmas Cards
For my card I used the Stampin Up set Sugarplum Dreams. Such cute magical set. I stamped out all the images in versa mark ink using Tim Holtz stamping tool. I cut out the banners from MFT stax ribbon dies, the bottom one in gold foil paper. The sentiment from the set is stamped in gold Delicata ink. I placed the foil die cut ribbon from Memory box. The outline stitching is a rectangle stitch die from Lil'inker. The pearls are from Want to Scrap/ Red. This set of stamps has no matching dies if you want cut them out it  is all about fussy cutting.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Love the gold and red combo! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!