Sunday, April 23, 2017

Mother's Day Flowers



Papertrey Ink Make It Monday

This challenge was include a pattern background through a window. You could stencil, use pattern paper or more creative element to create a pattern. Using one of my favorite flower sets Beautiful Brushstrokes I created a Mothers Day card.
Inks Used to make the flowers:
Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz and Pure Poppy for my flowers. Simply Chartreuse and New Leaf for leaves. I used the Misti which really helped bring out the full color of the inks.
The sentiment is from Happy Hydrangea inked in Hibiscus Burst Ink.
The Banner is from Paper Smooches outlined in Raspberry Fizz Ink.
My patterned paper is from PTI Raspberry Fizz Mix, the small script pattern.
Simply Chartreuse cardstock, Robin Nest / Spring Mix Dew Drops.
The frame is from MFT cut in Hibiscus Burst paper.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: