Monday, January 30, 2017

Castle Sisters





My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Here is my take on this weeks challenge. I got bit inky with the castle. Started out with craft card stock and used a texture folder for the brick. Then distressed with TH Distress Ink: Walnut Stain. I did the towers darker than the background piece. I used the MFT Well Connected Alphabet stamps for the 'sisters' sentiment . The images are all colored in Copic then I put some clear wink of Stella to my little princess some glitter.
This is such a cute set and a lot fun to play with.
MFT: Castle Die Set; Once Upon A Time and Knight in Shining Armor Dies and Stamps; Well Connected Alphabet Stamps
Copic Markers/ E55,YR23,Y35, YR65, RV13, R83, V17, R29, E00, R02
Wink of Stella/ Clear
Starform/Gold Stars
Ranger/ TH Walnut Stain Distressed Ink;
Sizzix/ Tim Holtz Alterations Brick Embossing Folder
Memento/ Rich Cocoa Ink
Neenah Craft Card Stock
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hello! super cute card, a sweet scene and fun images! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*