Thursday, July 28, 2016

You"re Sweet




My Favorite Things
Sketch #291

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes!

I made this sweet card for the MFT sketch challenge. Going with a small shaker look in the jar to highlight my sequin candy. I used the Candy Jars and Candy Jar Companion Sentiments and Dies. Also the Spotlight Sentiments / Thank You. All stamped out in Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink.The pattern paper is from Stephanie Bernard 6 by 6 paper stack. I know it hard to but the sentiments and behind the jar are sprayed with Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Imagine crafts)...Wow what nice sheen. I could never Wink of Stella all that area. this new shimmer spray is Fabulous!!
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

super sweet card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!