Monday, July 6, 2015

Be Happy


Ellen Hutson-Mix It Up Challenge
In the Classroom
Mix Essentials by Ellen with Paper Smooches 



Paper Smooches Challenge
Anything Paper Smooches Goes

Well at Ellen's they are really Mixing it up with stamps and dies ! So for my card I picked the happiest bee of all time stamped in Versafine  from Paper Smooches; from the Giddy Bugs Set. My center square die is also from Paper Smooches; from the Stitched Frame Set.   The sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen from the Merry and Bright collection. At first I thought I would have to make a Christmas card but after looking a little harder I realized those sentiments stretched little further than I thought. The patterned paper is from the stash , Copic color used on the bee is YR 12. A bit of Metal Stickers in Black to finish it off.
The entire card is popped up using foam,
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: