Thursday, June 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink June Blog Hop Challenge




PTI  Blog Hop- Inspirational Photo

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

These little shoes cute and strange all in some kind of way. I went a little bit C&S. The really good thing was it inspired me to actually make a card and play along! Then I cracked open that Bigger Blooms stamp and Die set ...then like ever so impressed of way it stamped up and cut out:)! I double stacked the sentiment to make it stand out a bit better.
PTI Ink : Terra Cotta Tile, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Classic Kraft
PTI Dies: Horizontal Cover Plate, Super Swoosh Die/ Thanks,  Bigger Blooms Dies and Stamps
Happy Crafting
Barbara

7 comments:

Caryn said...

Oh I just love the pop of colour against the bold black and white stripes - just amazing.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Diana K said...

My favourite so far in the Hop. So clean and simple and stunning. Gorgeous!

Michelle said...

So beautifully crisp and clean.... love, love!!

Darnell said...

Your take on the inspiration photo is just perfect, Barbara!! It's a sweet and lovely card! Hugs, Darnell

Nancy Penir said...

Yep. Clean and simple. But beautifully crafted!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty take on this challenge!