Thursday, June 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink June Blog Hop Challenge




PTI  Blog Hop- Inspirational Photo

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

These little shoes cute and strange all in some kind of way. I went a little bit C&S. The really good thing was it inspired me to actually make a card and play along! Then I cracked open that Bigger Blooms stamp and Die set ...then like ever so impressed of way it stamped up and cut out:)! I double stacked the sentiment to make it stand out a bit better.
PTI Ink : Terra Cotta Tile, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Classic Kraft
PTI Dies: Horizontal Cover Plate, Super Swoosh Die/ Thanks,  Bigger Blooms Dies and Stamps
Happy Crafting
Barbara

7 comments:

Caryn said...

Oh I just love the pop of colour against the bold black and white stripes - just amazing.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Diana K said...

My favourite so far in the Hop. So clean and simple and stunning. Gorgeous!

Michelle said...

So beautifully crisp and clean.... love, love!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your take on the inspiration photo is just perfect, Barbara!! It's a sweet and lovely card! Hugs, Darnell

artful-notions said...

Yep. Clean and simple. But beautifully crafted!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty take on this challenge!