Sunday, August 24, 2014

Teachers Rule





Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge
Back To School
Teachers Rule


Well better way to find yourself back into blogging! I never stopped making cards or even buying tons of products ...just stop blogging. Well now it time to come back a bit I just love challenges. After a few of my favorites closed up it just did not feel the same. I  am getting used to the new faces and challenge sites so I can resist no longer!


Starting out just playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wed Weekly Challenge. My card features  My Favorite Things Stamps and Dies / Document It- School Days
Inks/ Hero Arts Shadow Inks/  Mid-Tone Colors: Cup O' Joe, Butter Bar, Red Royal and Green Hills
May Arts Twine
Queen Co/ Stars
Various Papers from the Stash


Thanks for Peeking By
Barbara


1 comment:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Love the papers you used and the great design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa