Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Seaside

OWH Mid Week Throwdown Challenge
Water

OWH Our Daily Bread Designs
June  Card Challenge (For every 25 cards posted they donate 1 box free shipping to OWH)
Water
Since today challenge was water I decided to let boats stay in dock today. I pull out some Clear Art Stamps "Seaside". The sweet little girl was inspiring to me today. Having no sand like paper I decided to stamp  on text paper (an idea from Sandy ... from that funny camel card here!) so I think it worked fine. I paper pieced the hat and added a bit of Wink of Stella glitter glaze Clear (totally OWH safe unless otherwise stated... does not rub off). Stamped out the sand dollars and cut and distressed them. The background paper is impressed with the linen plate from PTI. Paper used are from Authentique Seasons Summer 6x6 Bundle.

Happy Crafting
Barbara

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card!! I love that you stamped on patterned paper!

Diane said...

love the yellow hat-- very sunshine-y and cheerful! Wonderful card! TFS

Unknown said...

I love the soft look of this card, I really like the sand dollars.

Sarah said...

This turned out great-- love the sand dollars!