Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bejeweled Cat


Less is More
Theme Week: Cats or Dogs

A Blog Named Hero
CAS Card

I went with a bejeweled pink cat with sparkling blue eyes. I had a cat (not pink but that would have been fun) when I was growing up but my niece had big hair white kitty  with the biggest blue eyes ever ! It was such a pretty cat, I will never forget her and  my cat ...they stay with you for ever! OK enough cat stories:) The cat is die cut out stamped, then popped up on the second die cut (white panel)  placed on the back panel. I placed a tiny bow ( from a kite tail) and jewels for the eyes on the cat. Hope you enjoy the card.

Happy Crafting
Barbara

Stamps: Paper Smooches/ Nine Lives and Dies; Simon Says Stamp/ You and Die
Gems: Hero Arts
Cardstock and Colored Ink: Papertrey Ink/ Hibiscus Burst
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey/ Knee Highs
Black Ink: Versafine

5 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love your pink cat - this is perfectly CAS!

Chrissie said...

What an amazing cat... it looks terrific in pink!
Great card.
Thanks so much.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sue - said...

Lovely pink cat! Looks fab.

Michelle Lupton said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero's CAS challenge!!

Cris said...

Great pink cat! And I agree, a pink cat for real would be fun lol. Perfect CAS card! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!