Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vintage Vogue



Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger
Vintage Vogue
So my card is is far far from "vintage", but lets go to a fun engagement party or a toasting of all kinds of occasions... fun fun! I loved the gold polka dots in the center dress that really caught my eye. I stamped all the images using Encore Ultimate Metallic Gold Ink on Soft Stone cardstock. I used those pearls to add to bubbles.
Paper Smooches Stamps- Hubby and Wifey, Wake Up
PTI- Soft Stone Cardstock, Gold Ribbon
Hero Arts- Pearls Earth Mixed Accents
Doodlebug -Paisley Impression Cardstock

2 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Pretty card! Love the gold pearls for bubbles. So clever! TFs

Cath said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)